JOIN THE ONLINE SESSION!
Join the online IELTS session and learn about the 4 modules and its relation to English Language and its technical aspects!
Online IELTS Session
Are you aspiring to study abroad or move for immigration? If yes, then it’s not the time to think but start preparing for the IELTS exam. Get your desired bands and improve your study and employment prospects. Our experts will explain the structure and procedures for taking the test and how your result will help you to apply to universities at home and abroad (including Indonesia, UK, USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand).
Join ERC’s online session on “How IELTS tests your Language skills”.
In this session you will learn:
- Brief introduction to IELTS
- Top IELTS tips to prepare for the four IELTS sections
- Technical aspects
- Insights into common mistakes you can avoid
- Interactive tasks using the assessment criteria
- Students who are applying to universities abroad for undergraduate or graduate programs
- Professionals who are aspiring to work abroad and are looking for work related opportunities around the world
- Someone applying for immigration
Zeeshan Khan is a professional communication and soft skills trainer. He assists individuals to develop interpersonal and intrapersonal skills that helps them grow personally and professionally. Khan trains, counsels and helps individuals in communicating effectively.
Professional Training Expertise
- Workplace Communication Elementary to Advanced level
- Communicate Fluently The art of confident speaking
- Successful Presentation The art of articulate speech
- Storytelling and Influencing The art of public speaking
- Communication Coaching Develop Magnetic Presence
- IELTS Training proven record of students scoring high bands
Workshops, Trainings and Certifications
- British Council trained IELTS training
- Berlitz trained Language training
- Life Coaching Skill Enhancement Academy
- The art of success Time Lenders
Fill out the registration form shared above to register yourself for the training session.
DATE AND TIME
April 12th, 2021
02.00 pm (PKT)