*Sessions Per Week: 2
*Session Duration: 1 Hour
*Monthly Tuition Fee: PKR 20,000
Cambridge IGCSE Computer Science syllabus aims to develop:
• Computational thinking is thinking about what can be computed and how, and includes consideration of the data required.
• Understanding of the main principles of solving problems by using computers.
• Understanding that every computer system is made up of sub-systems, which in turn consist of further
• Understanding of the component parts of computer systems and how they interrelate, including
software, data, hardware, communications, and people.
• Skills necessary to apply understanding to solve computer-based problems using a high-level