Cambridge IGCSE Biology enables learners to:
• Increase their understanding of the technological world
• Take an informed interest in scientific matters
• Recognise the usefulness (and limitations) of the scientific method, and how to apply this to other disciplines and in
• Develop relevant attitudes, such as a concern for accuracy and precision, objectivity, integrity, inquiry, initiative
• Develop an interest in, and care for, the environment
• Better understanding of the influence and limitations placed on a scientific study by society, economy, technology, ethics, the community, and the environment
• Develop an understanding of the scientific skills essential for both further study and everyday life.
Our programs balance a thorough knowledge and understanding of a subject and help to develop the skills learners need for their next steps in education or employment.